From Route 93 (north and south):
- Take exit 8 (Furnace Brook Parkway) into Quincy.
Go three-quarters of the way around the rotary, exiting onto
Furnace Brook Parkway.
- At third traffic light on the Parkway [gas station on the left], turn left onto Adams Street.
- You are now heading toward East Milton Square.
- At the first light [7/11 on the left], take a right onto Beale Street.
- About a half-mile, just after the blinking traffic light (Wollaston
School is on the left), take a right onto Prospect Avenue and go up the hill.
- Our Church is at the top of the hill on the right. Parking is available on the street.
From Route 3 traveling north:
- Take the exit off Route 3 North for the Quincy/Adams “T” station.
- The lights at the bottom of the ramp are the ‘beginning’ of Burgin Parkway.
- Follow this about 1.5 miles, through 6 ‘full’ traffic lights. Becomes Newport Ave.
- After the 6th light, a CITGO station will be on the left. Continue straight.
- Just up the road there is a blinking yellow light.
- Take the 2nd left after the blinking light onto South Central Ave.
- Go up the hill and take the 4th right onto Prospect Avenue, continue up the hill.
- Our Church is at the top of the hill on the left. Parking is available on the street.